31 mrt. 2015

Spring is here! Three brand-new digital scrap design kits

Last year I joined Pixel Scrapper. I learned a lot already about digital scrapbooking by following the great tutorials and the forum on the site. Each month there are blogtrains on the forum, and this month (april) the theme is 'Reflections'. So I decided to have a go - my first time ever! - and design some of my own papers and overlays.
The colors prescribed by the blogtrain are so vibrant and they certainly have a spring feeling to it, so I decided to create papers and overlays reflecting on 'Spring is here!'.

My kits are for Personal Use only, you can download them as dropbox zipfiles and use the kits for your own scrapping purposes, e.g. making cards, or scrapbookpages. Perhaps you have another idea for using those images I created? Please let me know, I like creative ideas! :)


Papers:


Overlays:



And to show you how you could use the papers and overlays I made a kit of two quickpages.

Quickpages;

Quickpages

If you want to download them all, here is the link to the Bundle:


To all (pixel)scrappers: enjoy!

Een reactie posten