14 mrt. 2015

Pixel scrapper blogtrain april challenge

Since a few months I'm a follower of the Pixel scrapper blog. It's great fun to see new digital scrapbook designs and to have the possibility to download templates and elements for PU (personal use) or CU (commercial use) for free.
I discovered in the forum there were blogtrains going and I accepted the challenge to design my first kits of digital papers, overlays and quickpages.

According to the blogtrain rules the designs for april must be on this blog by april 1st, so you have to have some patience and wait for the opportunity to download the kits I will be making and posting here and on the Pixel Scrapper blogtrain forum.

These are the colors to be used in the Pixel Scrapper blogtrain april 2015. 'Reflections' on a spring theme for my design.


Here's a sneakpreview of the bundle I will be presenting april 1st.  (No joke!)


Een reactie plaatsen